Following the announcement by the head of NASA on the launch of the Artemis program, and in anticipation of the anniversary of Apollo 11, we hereby publish a list of links to dozens of articlesArticles published from 1999 to 2019 on the Hidan site under different circumstances analyzed the Apollo project from many angles. Here we will provide links to all the relevant articles, in honor of the anniversary of the most important event in the 20th century
- Introduction to the Apollo program- Part a'
- Introduction to the Apollo Program - Part II
- LRO photographed the landing sites of the Apollo spacecraft
- Apollo 7 – first manned flight that tested the technology for the moon landing a year later
- Apollo 8 - the first general rehearsal for the moon landing
- 40th anniversary of Apollo 8 - the first spacecraft to orbit the moon
- Apollo 9 - general rehearsal of the command and service cells
- Apollo 11 - Man on the Moon: Flight Summary
- Apollo 11: the routine of the astronauts on the moon
- Apollo 11: The tension that preceded the landing
- 40 years ago today, the Apollo 11 spacecraft was launched
- A delegation led by Amazon's Jeff Bezos feasts on engines used in the first stage of the Saturn 5 rocket that launched Apollo 11
- Neil Armstrong: Those who do not take risks do not progress
- Neil Armstrong - the first astronaut on the moon died at the age of 82
- Neil Armstrong - 1930-2012: family members, US president and future astronauts
- Michael Collins: The Apollo astronauts worked hard but were not heroes
- 20 seconds from death
- Bacteria on the moon - zero chance and great danger - Why were the Apollo astronauts placed in isolation?
- The first steps on the moon
- Apollo 14 - shoot mortar shells at the moon
- Edgar Mitchell, the sixth astronaut to land on the moon, has died at the age of 85
- Apollo 15 - erecting a monument in memory of the astronauts and cosmonauts who were killed in the line of duty, and illustrating Newton's laws
- Apollo 16 - traveling with an all-terrain vehicle between geological formations
- Astronaut John Young, who walked on the moon during the Apollo 16 mission, has died
- Apollo 17 - the last flight to the moon
- Eugene Cernan, the last man to walk on the moon, has died
- Soyuz 16 - in preparation for the Apollo Soyuz flight
- The Apollo-Soyuz flight - the course of the mission step by step
- We want to replicate the Apollo effect: encouraging science and engineering studiesThe words of Maurice Kahn, chairman of SpaceIL
- The Apollo program: what would have happened if?
The Apollo project's contribution to science and technology
- Re-examination of stones from the Apollo mission confirmed that the moon was formed by a collision between Earth and a celestial body
- 40 years since the landing of Apollo 11 - what would it be like to live on the moon?
- Operation Apollo and increasing environmental awareness
- What did Apollo do for humanity?
- The 10 main scientific discoveries made during the exploration of the moon by Apollo
- 47 years since the moon landing: the technologies that were there and contributed to today's technology era
- NASA celebrates 60 years
- Trump ordered NASA to return American astronauts to the moon
- Buzz Aldrin, the second astronaut to land on the moon and governor of the Space University presents: A circular orbit to Mars
- The first selfie in space
- Reimbursement of the expenses of the second astronaut who landed on the moon: 33 dollars
- In his death he bequeathed us the moon
- The moon - more findings
- From the Moon to Mars
- A small step, a big leap, and the destiny of man
- 40 years since the moon landing: a museum without visitors
- The exploration of the moon - what was and where we stand now
- 50 years since the space age - is humanity already there? Part II'
- 50 years since the space age - is humanity already there?
- Astronaut Walter Shira passed away
- What will it be like to live on the moon, and what is the effect on the astronauts' health?
- Back to the moon - or to the ground of reality?
- How will the base be established on the moon?
- Ray on the moon
- Space Mysteries 14: Man Landed on the Moon
- Souvenirs on the moon
- The computer that made the launch to the moon possible
- 30 years since the last landing on the moon
- Every millimeter is important
- Scientists: Electricity from the moon can solve the energy problem on Earth
- Fox movie: NASA Fiberke landing on the moon
- The moon hoax spurred a crusade against anti-astronomy
- Houston, we have a blanket
- The bureaucracy and the moon
- The moon is not red
- The space race - was it really close?
- At the age of 21 you will not reach the moon
- The commonality between the discovery of America and the landing on the moon
- And now - to Mars
- Selenology - the "geology" of the moon